Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Prom 2012

     Good news!  I finally received my Prom pictures!  Here are a few to give you an idea:
My cute date, Alyssa Gates.
Me in a tux.

Those of us riding in my car (Maddy and Christian on the right).
Those of us riding in Beno's Car (from left to right: Christian, Sarah, Josh, Hannah, Beno, Chrissy).

Off to Gloria's Little Italy for dinner.
     You might be wondering why there is no full group picture.  Well, my car was running a bit late and by the time we made it to the picture spot, the others had to run off to claim our dinner reservation.  It was a fantastic evening, though.  Prom was held in the Utah County Courthouse.  Great setting, delicious dinner, beautiful date; it was a fantastic evening. 

3 comments:

  1. I really like you all dressed up in a tux. Of course, I like the way you look at other times, but tuxes (and formal dresses) do make a difference. Glad you finally got your pictures and are sharing them. It is almost as good as being there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to clarify, Andrew didn't write the above comment. I was just logged into the blog under Andrew's name---Karen (also known as Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look dapper in a tux. Cute date too!

    ReplyDelete