Sunday, June 10, 2012

Nova Scotia

Dear Readers,
    I just got back from a wonderful vacation in Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and Prince Edward Island.  I don't feel like writing much right now (you're glad, I know ;) but here are some pictures:

One of the many WWI memorials we were to see.
Me and my Wordsworth...
The very field from which Amelia Earhart took off from for her flight over the Atlantic.
A small fishing village called Quidi Vidi.
Yours Truly in front of Green Gables.
Yours Truly looking out the window and dreaming with his bottle of Raspberry Cordial.  Yes, I do love Anne Of Green Gables.
An amazing iceberg that we took a boat out to see.  Actually, only one eighth of it floats above the water.
A mural of the little town of Lunenburg, an international heritage site.  We stayed here for a couple of nights.  It was a delightful little place.
A beautiful sea.
What a blast!  Thank you to the parents for taking me, and to Hawke for letting me borrow her iPad ;)

-Drew

1 comment: